Who we are
* 100% New Zealand-owned and controlled life insurance and investment company – the largest in New Zealand.
* Established in 1973 as New Zealand’s first insurance company to deal exclusively through external advisers.
* We are a privately-owned company with 104 staff. Our head office is in Auckland and we also have offices in Wellington and Christchurch.
What we do
We provide personal protection, and business assurance for small to medium companies, to help you achieve your goals:
* Life Assurance
* Disability Products (Income Protection, Critical Care)
* Mortgage Protection
* Regular Savings & lump sum investments – Managed funds and investment sector funds
* Retirement planning – Personal Superannuation
* Children’s education planning – Just for Kids
Fidelity Life was founded in 1973 as New Zealand’s first adviser-focused life insurance and investment company. Our founding vision to provide New Zealanders with quality independent advice and locally-created solutions to their insurance and investment needs remains to this day. In an industry of continual change our stable New Zealand ownership and control is unparalleled. We are proud to have retained this independence for clients, advisers, suppliers and staff.